RIP Frank Frazetta


































I had a poster of the sea monster and scuba diving man on my bedroom wall when I was a child, been a fan of Frazetta a very long time. His monsters always had that extra level of believability from his complete mastery of the human figure. A post on his art here has been long overdue and I regret that it comes under these circumstances. I did some digging and present to you some of my favorite and monster infested Frazetta paintings. They're still as inspiring as the first time I saw them while flipping through my father's collection of Heavy Metal magazines.
You have just read the article entitled RIP Frank Frazetta. Please read the article from Reima Cram About https://reimacram.blogspot.com/2010/05/rip-frank-frazetta.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Reima Cram